• Internal Medicine
• American Society of Echocardiography
Dr. Thomas Leopold
• Undergraduate - New York University, New York, New York
• Medical Training - New York University School Of Medicine, New York, New York
• Residency - S.U.N.Y. Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, New York
• Fellowship - S.U.N.Y. Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, New York
Dr. Leopold is a graduate of New York University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital, New York. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and by the American Society of Echocardiography. His special interests are echocardiography and transesophageal echocardiography. He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology.